Friday, August 22, 2008

My Friday Bloggin'

hey everyone,

its friday and im home chillin with my mom and my doggies. thank GOD tomorrow is saturday! its hair day! my day was so good! i went to work and was feelin great and then around 6:20pm all the lights, computers and phones shut down. i was scared out of my mind! lol i sit so slow @ my desk most ppl cant see me they only hear me. so when the lights went out i was building an acct for one of the sales reps in arizona, then bam! all lights were out. the only light i had was a little bit of sunlight from the windows. i thought something was going on. seriously we were getting caught in something, what is was, i surely didnt know but i know something strange was crackin! lol but the phones never came back up so we left around 7:40. my friday was good, so i hope that my saturday is even better! have a safe and happy weekend yalls! love ya! ASH

No comments: