Sunday, September 14, 2008

ASH NEEDS SOME ADVICE....

ITS BEEN SO LONG......SINCE I HAVE POSTED ANYTHING! I HAVE BEEN DOING WELL OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. BUT I HAVE A SLIGHT DILEMMA THAT I AM TRYING TO DEALING WITH.....AND OF COURSE ITS DEALING WITH GUYS. I LIKE THIS GUY AND WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR ABOUT 2 OR 3 YRS NOW. THIS GUY AND I ARE INVOLVED IN A CASUAL FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS SITUATION BUT WE SHARE A MUTUAL FRIEND THAT LIKES ME BUT DOESN'T KNOW THAT WE HAVE HAD SOMETHING GOING ON FOR THE PAST 2 YRS. ITS NOT OFTEN THAT OUR "FWB" RELATIONS GO DOWN BUT ITS ALWAYS BEEN THERE AND I HIGHLY DOUBT ITS GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON. SO THE LAST TIME WE ALL WERE HANGING OUT THE FRIEND THAT LIKES ME WAS ALL OVER ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GUY THAT I HAVE RELATIONS WITH. IT SEEMED TO BOTHER HIM AND IT MADE ME UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE ITS LIKE HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON. I DON'T WANT TO TELL HIM AND HE GETS MAD AT MY FRIEND BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY CLOSE BUT I WANT TO TELL HIM. I HAVE TO FIND SOME TIME TO SIT MY "FWB" DOWN AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT THE SITUATION. I HAVE ASKED HIM IF IT BOTHERS HIM AND OF COURSE HE SAYS NO ( AND I ONLY THINK HE SAYS NO BECAUSE WE AREN'T IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP TO EA. OTHER) BUT I THINK IT DOES BOTHER HIM. HE CALLED ME THE FOLLOWING DAY ASKING WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE OTHER GUY.....SO I THINK IT DOES BOTHER HIM. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'M OPEN FOR COMMENTS PEOPLE SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

2 comments:

MamadeLovesMAC said...

Hi Ash! First, do you want to date this new guy? If you do, I'd sit down with FWB guy and tell him...and I'd tell him that the FWB part needs to stop while you find out if new guy is good for you. If he's good, I doubt you'd want to be seeing FWB guy at the same time. If it's not good, then you can pick back up with FWB guy after you are done "testing the waters." If FWB guy is not okay with it, I'd say he's jealous and there is more there than you think. So, I'd call him on it and find out. Maybe this is just the push he needs to try to become more to you than FWB. Then you have to decide if you want to date him for real or try the new guy. If you date the new guy, then I don't think you need to tell him too much, but he should be told that you guys "dated" off and on. Hope that helps!

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS BY ASH said...

well thank you darling for your advice. i might just do that and see where he wants to go with this.