Monday, November 17, 2008

my super late halloween post







hey everyone,

its been awhile since halloween but i couldnt find my sd adapter so i could upload my little halloween picks. halloween is my favorite halloween regardless to what some people may say, think or believe. its the only day that you can enjoy being whatever you want to be and to top it off you get candy!!! how lovely is that! lol so since halloween is a fave i like to go all out and dress up but this year i didnt get a chance to really do it big like i would have loved to. so this year i was going to hang out with my friends go to the haunted house, do some trick or treating and enjoy the day/nite. so all of a sudden my phone rang and someone said they had a job for me to do bartending @ a nightclub. so i got dressed, went and got my barback and headed to the club. finally arrived and then they told me they didnt need me anymore to bartend. so they paid me and i left kinda mad because i could have been doing my own halloween thing. so i went to a party that was wack.....i mean horrible! so i wore a camoflage hat and a black sun reflector under my eye and wore all black.... what the hell was i you ask.... i dont know...but i was cute lol!! so here are the little pictures i took so i hope you enjoy! bye ya much....