Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LAST NIGHT.....
















so yall last night i was bored out of my mind and spent so time doing what i love.....make-up! it was so fun! i simulated a jessica rabbit look...with a beautifully simple made up face and red lips and the added bang swoop over one eye....classic and sexy jessica rabbit face! then i started to change the look a bit and go a bit more dramatic adding more lashes, deeper liner (eye and lip). so i used my great mac concealer in nc50 and added some of my px custom blend powder to my face, the very pretty red cult of cherry lipglass from cult of cherry collection by mac and red enriched lip pencil. upper ares of my face called for my brows to be filled in by spiked brow pencil (mac) and flip eyeshadow as a highlight (blonde, brunette, redhead collection by mac). so as my night proceeds my look gradually changes from the simple cat eye liner, lashes and red lips to darker red lips lined with alittle bit of currant and velvetella lip pencil and lashes on top and bottom. so please feel free to post comments and let me know what you think!

5 comments:

salamaat said...

Wow. You look amazing!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous look Ash!! I love it! Those lashes are smokin'!

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS BY ASH said...

THANK YOU GUYS! I APPRECIATE IT!

Krystal Burrell Armstrong said...

your hair is ALWAYS flawless!! LOL. Love the looks

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS BY ASH said...

THANKS KRYSTAL!