Thursday, November 5, 2009

ALRIGHT NOW......

well folks im back and i have so much to post. starting from my last post, i had a photoshoot w/ a young lady called "frenchi" over the 4th of july weekend and it was so fun. my summer has been filled with some great opportunities. i have done more work with FIDM, i did a music video for a guy named el rey ft. radio aktive skinny jeans which was really fun and i did my very 1st fashion show for LUCKY BRAND JEANS and can i say i love them!!! my summer has been pretty interesting. i thought i was a big girl starting to venture out and make my own and find love but it looks like that is not the case anymore. i am or i think i am still in an open relationship with a man who is in alabama. i have been to visit twice and this last time i think kinda sealed the deal on if we are gonna be together. he is a great guy that i love very much but im still up in the air with that. so ill be posting pics of my trip as well. also, in august there was a huge fire pretty much right above my house in the mountains called the station fire and w/ all of that going on you know we couldnt have stopped partying so we had a huge 70's themed party that was sooo fun. i have some footage of that was well. so with that being said let me start posting some of these pics!

No comments: