Thursday, February 25, 2010

My exciting week @ school.


Well i guess it has been that long since I've posted anything! geesh! lol but since then I have had the most fun I've had in awhile. I started school @ Cerritos College for Esthetics and I must admit it was the best decision I have ever made. I have learned so much and I have been so blessed to be able to experience all of what skin care has to offer. This week alone was amazing were I said I'm sold on doing this for the rest of my life. Tuesday, I met James Vincent! He was so inspiring and just all around wonderful. LOVE HIM!! He told me when I finish school to contact him and believe me I surely will! I was soooo excited to meet him. Today I had the pleasure of meeting Jane Wurwand, the founder of Dermalogica and the International Dermal Institute (IDI). The whole day was just so cool. The facility was beautiful, the Estheticians were so cool and informative. This week was just so refreshing and to end it off the Make Up Show LA on Sunday! This week alone was just so amazing and this is just the beginning of it all! Can't wait to see what else is in store. Until next time folks.....


much luv,

ASH

No comments: