Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Being bored isn't so bad!




today i was sitting @ home and something hit me like a rock. so i went into my make-up kit and started something simple and pretty. so this was the creation that i came up with. i used so much stuff its ridiculous! lol so for this look i used on my eyes pink bronze piggie, graphology, all that glitters as my highlight, bank roll liner, rave liner, feline and boot black. eyebrows are shaded using walnut/ ivorie and stud brow pencil. lips were currant liner, that heatherette pink style minx with alittle pink bronze piggie in the middle for a highlight. my butterfly is made up of non-conformist fluidline, blacktrack as my outline, my speckles of color were piggies as well mixed w/ mixing medium and those piggies were golden olive, mutiny, copper, mauvement and pink bronze(all mac products). my face had select cover up by mac in nc50, prescriptives custom blend powder, px wine blush and warm highlight. so i hope you like my little masterpiece!!

2 comments:

BeautyGUMBO said...

I know this is off the subject, But I think you are awesome!

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS BY ASH said...

THANK YOU!