Wednesday, October 15, 2008

travelling and my new passport!





hey yall,


i applied for my passport on the 6th of october and just got it in the mail today. im excited but dont know where the hell to go! mind u i dont have a steady job now but i really want to go somewhere now more than ever. ive been online looking @ places and prices. the travelzoo.com site is awesome when it comes to travel in my eyes because they give you pretty nice deals. i cant wait to get my 1st stamp in my book! my ideal places to go would be thailand, italy, greece, london, spain, the fiji islands and some other places but those are my main ones. having my passport makes me just want to drive down to mexico and just flash it or something lol!

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

good for u, i lived in nigeria for 16 mths, 2 six months stings in senegal, ethiopia for 6 mths and last 5 summers in s. africa, and the other places just visited Mali, Niger, Zimbabwe, malawai, among others u should go to africa but live if u can anywho
Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

alinitaxula said...

hi today i have desvored your blog, rewards for spain, i lives in galicia. Excuse me for my gramatic and my poor english, i am studing until ejej
bye
alinita

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS BY ASH said...

i would like to travel to africa as well. i have some friends from egypt and they try and go as often as they can to see their family. it so funny because last nite i went and meet a gentlemen by the name of ed and his friend brandon. brandon has been to spain and he said that was his favorite place to visit. he stated that the beaches are beautiful! powdery clear blue water and fresh white sand.... he said it was amazing. alot of my friends have travelled but money is my issue just like damn near everyone else and also being scared of travelling to different countries due to things i think can/ will happen, horror stories ive heard and all those things as well. but none the less i surely want to travel still! and alinita dont worry your english is fine enough! thank you guys for checking out my blog! im new to this so i appreciate the love. feel free to stop by anytime.